Everyone has clothes they no longer wear, right? Here are 5 apps that will help you sell clothes online and make some real cash.
How many clothes do you have in your wardrobe that you don’t want or don’t fit you anymore? We are positive that everyone has clothes they no longer wear, right? Well, instead of keeping these clothes in your wardrobe, you can make some real cash by selling them online and use the money for buying new clothes or buy something else you need at the moment.
Did you know that the sale of secondhand clothing is $18 billion industry predicted to become a $33 billion industry by 2021? Well, now you can get a piece of this pie, if you start right and if you start now, of course.
Before you donate your clothes to the Salvation Army or to the Goodwill, you should definitely try to turn your old clothes into cash. There are so many great apps out there that can help you sell clothes online.
We’ve already done the research for you and we have found some of the best applications to sell your old clothes locally and online. Let’s start:
- ThredUp – Selling clothes with this app is super easy. This application is perfect for selling clothes for women, teens, and children. ThredUp lists your products, organizes them, and you can focus on selling the items and making money.
- Poshmark – Another great app that will help you sell clothes online you don’t really wear anymore. This app not only carries a ton of brands, it also includes junior, petite, and plus sizes, while boasting up to 70% off retail.
- Tradesy – Do you have some popular or designer brands which are in great condition and now you finally want to sell them? If you do, this is the perfect app for you. Only designer and authentic items are listed on Tradesy. All you need to do to sell clothes online on Tradesy is to upload some great photos of your app, and the app will suggest the best price.
- Mercari – This app lets you shop and sell used, as well as, new items such as clothing, shoes, jewelry, electronics, books, and much more, right from your mobile phone.
- Vestiaire Collective – Here you can sell designer and luxury brands such as Celine, Alexander Wang, Chanel, Michael Kors, Sandro, and etcMore
- topics about :comprada25.com
— Jess Blake (@JessKnowsChic) 18 de marzo de 2018
Other apps you may consider are Zadaa, eBay, Depop, Wallapop, Vinted, and Listia.